Just wanted to list some things I am thankful for. It seems like I don't remember these things as often as I should, so here goes (in no particular order)...
1. My wonderful husband who always takes care of me. I love you honey! ♥
2. All of our family... I don't know what we would do without all of the home cooked meals, medical advice, and overwhelming love!
3. Our home... it is small, but it is warm and a roof over our heads, which is a lot more than many people have.
4. A car to drive...it doesn't always work the greatest, but I am thankful to be able to get where I need to be.
5. New Life Church...for the family we have there and for the incredible teaching, worship, and fellowship we experience there.
6. Our Bible study...for the great new friends we are developing, and for Patty's homemade soup. :)
7. Hot baths...I take them ALL the time, and they relax me! I am kind of an anxious person, so taking a bath before bed allows me to relieve the stresses of my day.
8. Doctors...we have seen an awful lot of them lately, and I am thankful that we have that resource available to use when we need it.
9. Flannel sheets...they are totally a Christmas pattern, but I love them anyway, they make my bed soooo warm!
10. The Wii...I know it is silly to be thankful for a video game console, but I love my Wii Fit for getting me moving!
11. Great friends...for all the time we get to spend with friends who we love dearly!
12. My Heavenly Father...without Him I would be lost and a nervous wreck. There is no way i could handle all the daily stresses in life without knowing that He is there in control of it all 100% of the time!
13. Kids...even though they bring their germs with them everywhere they go, I am thankful to be able to interact with them in the classroom setting this quarter, and am learning how to write my first lesson plans.
There are many more, and I am sure I will write about them again, but I am getting tired, so for now I am going to end my list. Hope everyone reading this is having a happy and healthy January!
-Nikki
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good list. I'm thankful for you! - Aaron
Great to remember all the many blessings we have, amidst all the 'junk' that happens!! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment