Friday, February 13, 2009

Updates...

Sorry for the lack of posting. Not too much exciting going on in our lives these days. Saturday is Valentines Day and also Grandpa Carter's birthday. So, to celebrate, we are headed up to Indian Lake tonight to stay the night at Mike and Larissa's. We are going to see a movie tonight...He's Just Not That Into You...which looks like it could be funny. Cliff and Alicia will be joining us for a double-date. :)

Saturday morning we will be up early for a large family breakfast with the Carters. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I am on worship team this weekend as well...I am so thankful to be getting back into the mix at church after a break last quarter. I really missed it! We are doing two of my favorite songs this weekend...Revelation Song and None but Jesus. They are beautiful and powerful songs and I love to hear the crowd singing back to me when I am on stage. That is my favorite part of singing, that I can hear others worshiping with me. Not to mention my awesome team! I love singing with these guys! We have a great time every weekend we are on and I am so excited about the new friendships I am forming and the relationships that are growing!

Well, I think that is all for now. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend, and that you are blessed in some way!

-Nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 of the family were able to be at grandpa's birthday breakfast!! Wwere so glad you could make it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a fun weekend with family!!