I.AM.DONE. Praise God! I finished my radiation treatments today. It is crazy to think that, but it finally happened. I don't know if it has hit me fully yet, but I'm thrilled still. I am very thankful to have a loving, caring God during this time. I was able to get through it with very minimal issues. All of our prayers were answered and I am so thankful for that. I truly believe God had a hand in all of this.
I am very thankful to my family, friends, and co-workers who all helped make this much easier on us. I appreciate all of the prayers and cards. It really does make a difference to know so many people are rooting you on and are thinking about you.
Today Nikki and other family members came to the hospital to watch me ring the bell.
Afterwards we came back to the house and many friends/family came over to celebrate being done. It was a lot of fun. I love hanging out with everyone and it was cool for my family and friends who haven't met, to meet. Then, as if all of the cards, prayers and community wasn't enough, I was surprised with a gift from everyone. I guess my brother had organized a bunch of donations from a lot of people to get me a PS4 and some games! It was a great surprise and I was thrilled as this had been on my wish list for a while.
Please know if you prayed for me, sent me a card, helped with the gift, or even just thought encouraging thoughts, that I really appreciate it and am very thankful. Thank you all! Also, a special thank you to Nikki for helping with everything through all of this and being strong. Love you!
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment