Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year's Resolution...


To all of our family and friends... Happy New Year!  May 2011 bring lots of great memories and joy to each one of us!

Here's to a fresh outlook on life, love, and faith.

I'm not usually one to make a New Year's Resolution.  I tend to think they are just a joke most of the time.  However, this year I am making it a goal to start the new year off right with a fresh perspective.  I want to take the time to see the little things, to notice the good in all people, to take care of myself, to read more, to help others more, to learn more about Christ and how He loves me, to love Aaron with a deeper love than last year, and to be more positive.  Whew...that's a HUGE resolution.  But I am hoping that the outcome will be a better version of me, a less-stressed happier person than I was in 2010.

Another resolution is to blog more!  :)  So this is just the beginning.

What are your resolutions for the New Year?

Talk to you soon!
-Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Keep this blog updated. Love to read it!!
Larissa