A small team of us will be traveling to Uganda to strengthen New Life's partnership with the local church, work on the new church building, hold seminars and conferences, and love on sweet little Ugandan children.
Over to the right I have added my fund raising progress. I have a long way to go, but I have complete faith that God will take care of the money! After all, he has worked it out BEAUTIFULLY for me to be able to go even though this trip falls smack-dab in the middle of student teaching.
One of the most exciting moments of this trip will be when I get to meet, face-to-face, my sponsor child Joanita. She is a precious 5-year-old and I am longing to meet her and spoil her for the short, short time I will get to spend with her.
![]() |
| Joanita - my adorable sponsor child ♥ |
I will continue to update as time progresses. Thank you for your support! Love to all!
![]() |
| Our partner church in Uganda - the new church building |
![]() |
| Some of the precious children we will get to spend time with. |
![]() |
| I am longing to see these precious smiles in person! |





No comments:
Post a Comment