Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's Going On?!

Wow, it has been way too long since I posted last! So, now I'll attempt to go over what has been going on in our lives recently!

-We are definitely settled in our new house! We LOVE it! It is so nice to have a place to call our own. We actually were just talking last night about how nice it is not not have to worry about finding an apartment and all that comes with renting! I am always finding new things to decorate and am getting quite a collection! Yay!

-This summer we kept occupied by getting our house set up, hanging out lots with friends, and spending some time up at Cedar Point. I accomplished a huge goal this summer...I went on EVERY roller coaster at CP in one day, and most I did more than once! Here is the list:
Millenium Force-3 times, Maverick-2, Gemini-2, Mean Streak-2, Magnum-2, Wicked Twister-1, Raptor-1, Blue Streak-1, Mine Ride-1, Iron Dragon-1, and Disaster Transport-1. 17 rides in one day! No wonder I was so beat up and exhausted the next day! But it was totally worth it! :)

-Buckeye season and Blue Jacket season has begun! My FAVORITE time of year! I love, love, love fall and all that comes with it! Sweatshirt weather, football and hockey, leaves changing color, and more! I got to go to the OSU v. USC game with dad, which ended up being a heartbreak, but was still really fun! Can't wait to get to our first Blue Jackets game! Aaron will get to go Thursday while I am at Worship Team practice.

-School is in full swing! Aaron's school year at London has begun and he is enjoying this year's class. He has switched to teaching only Math and Science this year, which I think he really enjoys! Less planning and easier grading! :) I am in full grad school mode now! Classes are going well, just extremely busy! For having class only one night a week there sure is a lot of work! I am also substitute teaching. I am trying to get as many days as I can, and working at church the other days. Busy, busy, busy. Busy should be my middle name!

-Our nephew Joe is growing like a weed! I got to go down and babysit him a few weeks ago, which was so fun! I miss getting to see him! He is definitely getting chunkier every day...SO CUTE! :)

So there you have it. A little bit of an update on what is going on in our lives! Hopefully it won't take me so long to update next time!

Until then...
-Nikki

1 comment:

Larissa said...

love the new post. cute how if you click on the fish background they go to it as if it is fish food.