Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting over...

Well, I am starting our blog over...long story short I accidentally deleted the old blog by deleting my e-mail account. So unfortunately, all was lost! However, I want to keep updating everyone about our lives, so this is the new blog!

Since we have been married, it has been a roller coaster to say the least! Being married is great, but for about two months now, we have been dealing with a lot of sickness! (I am going to condense this to a really short summary, so if you want more details, get a hold of us.) Aaron began having some stomach problems which turned into a lot of stomach problems. Over these two months we have been to the hospital 3 times, a specialist 4 times including a colonoscopy and EGD, and the doctor too many times to count! Aaron has been poked and prodded and tested in every which way, but all the tests have come back clean (Praise the Lord!). So, we are still waiting... Actually, his doctor said that Aaron was a puzzle, which was not very reassuring to us. But things are looking up, and we know that this is just a season!

Other than dealing with that, we have been pretty busy! Aaron is in his second year at London, which is going great! He has awesome kids this year, and is having a great year overall. Thank goodness for the incredible staff he is surrounded with who are always there for him and supporting him!

We joined a young adult small group led by Pastor Brian and his wife Terri along with Paul and Patty Trasin. It has been such a blessing to be a part of such an incredible group of people who we can fellowship with and get to know, as well as knowing we have people who are praying for us!

I am in my final year at The Ohio State University! I can't believe I am graduating so soon (March 22)!! But, I am ready to be finished and move on with my career! I am also still working at the church and love helping out!

One fun note- we bought a KING size bed! We were not sleeping well in our tiny double bed, so we decided it was time for a change! Our first big purchase as husband and wife. :) The bed is great, and much more comfortable than the old one! It takes up almost our whole bedroom in our tiny little apartment! So fun...

I am looking forward to continuing this blog! Hopefully this gave you a small glimpse of what is going on in our lives these days. I will update more later, but for now this is just the beginning!

Talk soon!
-Nikki

No comments: