Saturday, November 22, 2008

At the Shoe...

So, we got to go to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game today! We had sold our tickets to watch the game at home, but then my parents ended up being offered two tickets, so they did and we used theirs! What luck!



The game was great! Our Buckeyes did it again! I will graduate from OSU without losing to UM one time! :) However, we did freeze! The temperature was only about 30 degrees. Despite having about 5 layers on, our toes were very numb and we just about froze! Can you imagine the crazy Buckeyes who jumped in Mirror Lake Thursday night? I must admit, I was one of those crazy Buckeyes my freshman and sophomore years! (Picture below, just for memory!) But, I just couldn't muster it up these past two years in the snow!



My roommates and I Freshman year. It was freezing!!

So, there you have it! OSU- 42, UM-7. Go Buckeyes!
-N

No comments: