Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Toys and a Winter Wonderland!

Hello everyone!  Riley here!  I wanted to show you what my mommy and daddy got me today.  NeW ToYs!!  Yay!  I am so excited, and love love love them!


We also got ice today!  It is the first time I have ever seen ice covering everything, and boy was it surprising today when I went sliding down the stairs to go outside!  Don't laugh too hard at the video of me ice skating.

Mommy went out and took some nice pictures of all that ice.  It is still coming down too!  Daddy already got called because he has a snow day tomorrow!  That means he gets to stay home and play with me allllll day!  (Mommy is planning on wearing her pajamas inside out tonight so that she can get a snow day too!)






Hope everyone is doing well!  I'm going back to playing with my new toys!  :)
-Riley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was able to go out and get some pics!! Nice ones there!
Larissa