We very much enjoyed our summer break. Vacation to VA Beach was wonderful. A HUGE thank you to my cousin Christopher who took us in and showed us a wonderful time in VA! :)
![]() |
| Aaron, Chris and I at the historic Jamestown Settlement. |
In other news, we got a puppy! He is quite the ball of energy and we love him to pieces. His name is Riley. He definitely keeps us busy, but is learning sooo quickly (he is a smart little guy!). In fact, last night was his graduation from Puppy School at PetSmart! Way to go Riley! :)
![]() |
| He is so handsome! :) |
![]() |
| Hi Riley! :) |
On Sunday, August 29, Aaron and I along with lots of family members participated in the Dash for Dad 5K. This was an event designed to raise money for prostate cancer survivors. It was so special to be able to run in this event with Papa, who is a survivor himself. After the race we were provided with an awesome brunch and it was a perfect day and a perfect way to spend time with family. And, on a side note, I think I may have converted Aaron over to semi-enjoying races! Maybe he will do the tri with me next year?!?! :)
![]() |
| Aaron and I after the Dash for Dad 5K. |
Lots of weddings this year! This past Saturday, Aaron's cousin Jessica got married in Lima. Congratulations to Matt & Jessica Rone! The wedding was beautiful! Coming up is my dear friend Amanda's wedding, which I am singing in, as well as our friends Kyle & Cristen, whose wedding I am also singing in! Should be lots of fun times!
![]() |
| The huge Carter family! This picture is now a tradition. :) |
![]() |
| Andrew didn't get the goofy face memo. LOL! |
Buckeye football is well in the swing of things! Love fall and Buckeye Saturdays. :) The Blue Jackets have also kicked off their pre-season schedule, and I am getting excited about the team this year. New coach, lots of young and fresh faces, here's hoping for a great season!
I think that is enough to read for now! :) I will try to update with shorter but more frequent updates from here on out.
Love to you all!
-Nikki







1 comment:
Yeah! Glad you are finally updating again. Love you! Mom
Post a Comment