Last night was a great night over at the Reynolds' house! My good friend Lori is starting to sell Creative Memories scrapbooking supplies! Love it! I spent about 6 hours there last night chatting with great ladies and attempting to get some scrapbook pages and cards done!
I want to give a little plug for Lori's new business. Creative Memories has some really AWESOME supplies, including the new digital scrapbooking kits, which are totally cool. If you haven't seen how they work, you should definitely check it out online. Speaking of online... here is Lori's website- www.mycmsite.com/lorireynolds. Check it out and help support her by purchasing your scrapbooking supplies from this website.
Can't wait to get my new supplies I ordered last night! :) That way I can finally get our wedding photos in scrapbooks! Thanks to Lori for getting me into gear last night!
-Nikki
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment